The Law Office of Susan F. Zinder PLLC provides comprehensive legal guidance to our clients on a broad range of matters. Clients typically receive the best value from us when they engage us to:
- Provide the legal framework for smooth daily operations, including policies and procedures, contracts and governance documents.
- Assist with regulatory issues by proactively, and when need be retrospectively, addressing compliance challenges.
- Review, draft, negotiate and close contracts ranging from routine employment and professional services agreements, to financing and debt-related agreements, to strategic affiliation frameworks.
- Address and resolve crises, including the development of plans of correction in response to regulatory citations and the conduct of internal investigations.
- Advise senior management and governing boards how to best fulfill their responsibilities of oversight for their organizations.
While we work with a range of clients – including other law firms – our experience makes us best suited for matters where the end client’s organizational concerns are significantly aligned with one or more of the following:
- Healthcare and healthcare law
- Non-profit enterprises
- Information technology (IT)
- Contracting, finance and other general corporate counsel needs
We are passionate in representing our clients, while efficient, prudent and creative in developing legal solutions that work within our clients’ organizations.