The Law Office of Susan F. Zinder PLLC provides comprehensive legal guidance to our clients in the following broad practice areas:
- Healthcare law
- Not-for-Profit law
- Information technology (IT) contracts and implementation
- Corporate compliance
- General corporate counsel needs, business contracting, corporate finance, and policies and procedures
Regardless of their business focus, all of our clients need help navigating similar challenges. We help them by:
- Providing the legal framework for smooth daily operations, including policies and procedures, contracts and governance documents.
- Assisting with regulatory issues by proactively, and when need be, retrospectively addressing compliance challenges.
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and closing contracts ranging from routine employment and professional services agreements, to financing and debt-related agreements, to strategic affiliation frameworks.
- Addressing and resolving crises, including the development of plans of correction in response to regulatory citations and the conduct of internal investigations.
- Advising senior management and governing boards how to best fulfill their responsibilities of oversight for their organizations.
We are passionate in representing our clients, while efficient, prudent and creative in developing legal solutions that work within our clients’ organizations.